A first-class, feature-rich SMS Gateway and APIs that lets you integrate SMS into your applications or systems
Need to integrate SMS into a website, application or system? The suite of directSMS APIs (Application Programming Interface) makes it easy for developers and system integrators to integrate SMS messaging into their applications and/or systems.
Features At A Glance
You will get a comprehensive set of SMS Gateway features including:
- Send 1-way and 2-way SMS
- 2-way message tracking and reply correlation
- Alphanumeric Sender ID (SMS originator)
- Concatenated (long) SMS support
- Support for 16-bit – Unicode messages
- Simple integration with multiple options
- Support for bulk messaging
- Message delivery tracking
Flexible Integration Options To Suit Your Technology
We offer several APIs to speed up your implementation:
Interact with the directSMS gateway by sending HTTP/S requests. This API allows for the rapid development of lightweight applications and clients in any language.
Code Samples to help you integrate SMS into your business systems quickly:
1. Send an outbound SMS
2. Receive and process an inbound SMS
Integrate your PHP based website or application with the directSMS gateway. ThPHP API is effectively a wrapper build around the HTTP API.
Code samples are included in the download bundle listed opposite.
If you can quickly get your application or system to send emails, you can always use our Email 2 SMS service to quickly SMS enable your application or system.
All you need to do is get your application to send emails to <mobile-number>@directsms.com.au and our systems will convert the content into an SMS and send it to <mobile-number>. Simple.
This will not have the finer grained control that API integration would have, but if you are looking for a quick way of adding SMS functionality to your application or system, this is it.
Your Perfect Integration Partners
Refer your clients to us. We will look after them and we will pay you an up-front commission for each monthly plan signed, as well as a generous trailing commission for the lifetime of their account.
Learn more about directSMS’ partner program and see how you can make this work for your clients.
Add SMS messaging to your existing product or service, and charge your customers directly. We’ll give you some of the best wholesale rates on an Australian based business SMS service that you can rely on – Ask about our 100% Money Back Guarantee. This is for very high monthly volumes.
Learn more about directSMS’ reseller program and see how you can make this work for you.
White Label Solutions
Brand our SMS platform as your own. Set your own pricing and make as much or as little margin over wholesale rates as you like.
You simply add SMS messaging to your product or service, and use our platform to provide the SMS service AND charge and administer your clients’ accounts. At the rates you set.
You don’t need to worry about building all the tools to do client account administration, service provisioning, account metering, billing and reporting. Use our platform for all that. Now you can get to market sooner and save MONTHS of development time.
Learn more about directSMS’ white label solutions and see how you can create a win-win-win.
Integration & Messaging Costs
A full breakdown of all integration and messaging costs for both Guaranteed and StandardPlus SMS can be found below. You will also see a contrast of the two grades of service and their recommended applications.
- Contrast of Guaranteed vs. StandardPlus SMS – Pick the routing option you need
- API Setup Costs – API access is offered as a FREE benefit on many of our monthly plans. On the pre-paid plan, API setup fees are waived when you purchase $150 or more worth of pre-paid SMS credits
- Pre-paid Messaging Costs – SMS credits do not expire!
- Monthly Plans – Outbound SMS messaging plans starting at just $20 per month
How To Get Started
- Register online through our website and you can be sending SMS messages within minutes. The system will give you some free credits to use during your free trial.
- Notify the support team that you would like to enable API access on your new account. This will start your FREE API trial.
- Create your client application using your chosen interface.
- Integrate your solution and start sending some test messages.
- Purchase more credits when you run out by clicking the "Purchase Credits" button once you log in.
- Talk to us about our bulk rates. Post-paid monthly accounts are available to corporate or government customers.
- Ask us about using our white-label solutions and get your product to market sooner.