What Exactly Is A “Mobile Website”?
This is how a regular website will look on any smartphone.
Difficult To View. Very Frustrating For Your Customers Navigate.
Users must forever “pinch and zoom” in order to see the text and interact with the website.
And when they finally find what they are looking for, they click through to another page which
means they need to repeat the exercise again.
Another frustration might be the long delay for the pages themselves to load up over a 3-4G mobile connection.
Being a desktop site, each page is full of widgets and scripts that load up just fine when users are looking at
them using a desktop at home or in their office, but it takes 10s of seconds or even minutes to load in a mobile browser
depending on the speed of your current connection.
Combine this all this with a customer demographic that wants everything NOW, and you’re left with a below average user experience.
This is how the same website could look with a mobile friendly re-design.
Easy To Use. Visually Appealing. A Great Impression Of Your Brand.
Compared to the desktop version, this site is more concise. The content is sharp and to the point.
Mobile users do not have time to read mountains of text on the go.
The site loads quicker. The pages that get sent to the user’s phone are a fraction of the size of the desktop version.
This site is a lot easier to navigate around. No more pinching or zooming! Overall, it presents a better impression
of your business.
It’s A Great Tool To Use When Running Any Mobile Marketing Campaigns.
You’re no longer limited to 160 characters of text in your SMS. Add a link to a “landing page” on your mobile website and have enjoy a longer conversation with your customers.
Benefits Of Having A Mobile Website?
- Enhanced Brand Image – It projects an image of technical sophistication
- Improved User Experience – Your customers don’t need to “pinch and zoom” and wait for eons for pages to load
- Increased Sales Potential – Put together an app like experience and increase the chances of leads and customers taking up your offers
- Creates a Competitive Advantage – Don’t wait until your competitors do this. Get ahead of the game
Does My Business Need A Mobile Website ?
Yes. In today’s busy market place, your customer expect it.
- There are over 8 million smartphone users in Australia (and growing)
- Most smartphone users are connected to their smartphones all day
- 80% of users access web content on their smartphones daily
- Nearly 20% of all Google Searches are now done on smartphones