- Is your team out in the field and always hard to get hold of?
- Do you often need to communicate last minute details or further instructions to field staff?
- Find it a nightmare to organise team meetings with a distributed workforce?
Then SMS is the perfect solution.
Why Use SMS for Field Staff Communications?
- Communicate with staff cost-effectively and quickly!
- SMS is far more reliable and ‘deliverable’ than phone messages – no engaged signals!
- Notify all staff in one go, using bulk SMS
- Track communication with all field staff in one simple, flexible location
How Can You Use SMS In The Field?
- Reliably notify your team of their next sales appointment, service call or delivery
- Rapidly provide details of an item to be repaired in the field
- Have your staff provide status updates (via Inbound SMS)
- Co-ordinate team meetings quickly and easily using Web 2 SMS address book functionality
Relevant Case Studies
Here’s how some of our customers have used directSMS, and the results they have achieved:
- NABS – NABS organise sign language interpreters for medical appointments for the deaf and hard of hearing using interactive directSMS’ SMS services
- Bess Concrete – Bess Concrete use SMS to reliably and quickly notify field staff of work assignments
Why Choose directSMS?
- Easy-to-use SMS platform you can access via any web browser or email program.
- Access to Australia-based customer service and technical support, when you need it
- There are NO setup fees and NO ongoing fees.
- Trusted by hundreds of Australian medical professionals, beauty salons and other service providers since 2001.
Get Started Now
FREE Business SMS Trial
Who’s already using directSMS…