A first-class, feature-rich SMS Gateway and APIs that lets you integrate SMS into your applications or systemsNeed to integrate SMS into a website, application or system? The suite of directSMS APIs (Application Programming Interface) makes it easy for developers and system integrators to integrate SMS messaging into their applications and/or systems.
Features At A GlanceYou will get a comprehensive set of SMS Gateway features including:
- Send 1-way and 2-way SMS
- 2-way message tracking and reply correlation
- Alphanumeric Sender ID (SMS originator)
- Concatenated (long) SMS support
- Support for 16-bit – Unicode messages
- Simple integration with multiple options
- Support for bulk messaging
- Message delivery tracking
Flexible Integration Options To Suit Your TechnologyWe offer several APIs to speed up your implementation:
|Interact with the directSMS gateway by sending HTTP / HTTPS requests. This API allows for the rapid development of lightweight applications and clients in any language. Code Samples to help you integrate SMS into your business systems quickly: 1. Send an outbound SMS||view|
|Develop your applications using our full featured RESTful API. This API allows for the rapid development of applications and clients in any language using a REST architecture.||view|
|Integrate your PHP based website or application with the directSMS gateway. The PHP API is effectively a wrapper build around the HTTP API.Code samples are included in the download bundle listed opposite.||view|
|Allows client applications to interact with the directSMS gateway using SOAP XML messages over HTTP or HTTPS. Please note, the SOAP API is not as feature rich as our base HTTP API.||view|
||If you can quickly get your application or system to send emails, you can always use our Email 2 SMS service to quickly SMS enable your application or system. All you need to do is get your application to send emails to <mobile-number>@directsms.com.au and our systems will convert the content into an SMS and send it to <mobile-number>. Simple. This will not have the finer grained control that API integration would have, but if you are looking for a quick way of adding SMS functionality to your application or system, this is it.||view|
|It’s now even easier to integrate SMS into just about any of your internet facing systems. Automate your CRM, Accounting or ERP processes using a few clicks of your mouse. Use the directSMS Zapier app app to integrate SMS into thousands of other applications and systems quite easily and without having to write any code… Yay!||view|
Don’t Have Your Own Developers?If you don’t have your own developers in house, don’t worry. Here’s a great website for sourcing them: http://www.elance.com We’ve used Elance for many years now for all manner of projects from CRM integration to web design and development with some amazing results. Alternatively, you can use the directSMS Zapier app app to integrate SMS into thousands of other applications and systems quite easily and without needing much technical know how.
Your Perfect Integration PartnersBecome a Partner, a Reseller or utilise directSMS’ White Label Solutions to brand our platform as your OWN. You will get access to wholesale rates and earn a slice of every message we send on your behalf.
PartnersRefer your clients to us. We will look after them and we will pay you an up-front commission for each monthly plan signed, as well as a generous trailing commission for the lifetime of their account. Learn more about directSMS’ partner program and see how you can make this work for your clients.
ResellersAdd SMS messaging to your existing product or service, and charge your customers directly. We’ll give you some of the best wholesale rates on an Australian based business SMS service that you can rely on – Ask about our 100% Money Back Guarantee. This is for very high monthly volumes. Learn more about directSMS’ reseller program and see how you can make this work for you.
White Label SolutionsBrand our SMS platform as your own. Set your own pricing and make as much or as little margin over wholesale rates as you like. You simply add SMS messaging to your product or service, and use our platform to provide the SMS service AND charge and administer your clients’ accounts. At the rates you set. You don’t need to worry about building all the tools to do client account administration, service provisioning, account metering, billing and reporting. Use our platform for all that. Now you can get to market sooner and save MONTHS of development time. Learn more about directSMS’ white label solutions and see how you can create a win-win-win.
Integration & Messaging CostsA full breakdown of all integration and messaging costs for both Guaranteed and StandardPlus SMS can be found below. You will also see a contrast of the two grades of service and their recommended applications.
- Contrast of Guaranteed vs. StandardPlus SMS – Pick the routing option you need
- API Setup Costs – API access is offered as a FREE benefit on many of our monthly plans. On the pre-paid plan, API setup fees are waived when you purchase $150 or more worth of pre-paid SMS credits
- Pre-paid Messaging Costs – SMS credits do not expire!
- Monthly Plans – Outbound SMS messaging plans starting at just $50 per month
How To Get Started
- Register online through our website and you can be sending SMS messages within minutes. The system will give you some free credits to use during your free trial.
- Notify the support team that you would like to enable API access on your new account. This will start your FREE API trial.
- Create your client application using your chosen interface.
- Integrate your solution and start sending some test messages.
- Purchase more credits when you run out by clicking the “Purchase Credits” button once you log in.
- Talk to us about our bulk rates. Post-paid monthly accounts are available to corporate or government customers.
- Ask us about using our white-label solutions and get your product to market sooner.