Encourage 2-way communication with your customers, staff or students. Provide them with another way to get in touch with you.Do you want to build your customer database? Run an SMS competition? Or have your clients, staff or students send you SMS messages? Inbound SMS is the most flexible and reliable solution for you. Inbound SMS numbers are Virtual Mobile Numbers. They enable your SMS account to receive SMS as well as send them. It works just like a normal mobile number, however instead of replies going to a hand-set, they are routed to our platform.
Why Choose an SMS 2 Email Service?
- Run mobile marketing campaigns listing a single contact number each time you send an SMS broadcast
- Implement keyword based marketing campaigns.
- Receive messages as an email in real time
- Receive any volume of Incoming SMS messages quickly and efficiently
- Ensure you are 100% compliant with Australia’s anti-spam legislation
- View the message online
- Makes it easy for customers to interact with you any time, any place
- Far more cost effective than other methods of inbound communication, such as a call centre
- Messages can be received reliably, then routed and shared easily
“A very easy system to advise our key stakeholders”
The Karratha SES have been utilising directSMS for some 2+ years and have found it has assisted us greatly in a number of areas. This has given us a very easy system by which we can advise our key stakeholders and members. Everything you want is in the one tool, reporting, clear indicators that identify any issues with the SMS not being sent out. I highly recommend this tool as there are many out there but directSMS has met all of my requirements.
Receive SMS messages from your customers or staff on a dedicated number with no “per message” fees. Run interactive an quiz, have your own “SMS hotline” or build an SMS application.
You can utilise the platform’s keyword processing features to segment opt-in style databases or send automated responses. Additional custom functionality can also be easily added.
Inbound SMS numbers are Virtual Mobile Numbers. They enable your SMS account to receive SMS as well as send them. It works just like a normal mobile number, however instead of replies going to a hand-set, they are routed to our platform.
HOW DOES IT WORK?