The process of sending "mail merge" SMS messages is broken up into 2 steps:
- The preparation of a file containing the mobile phone numbers and data you want to mail merge into the outgoing message
- The uploading of the data prepared in the previous step and the sending of the message batch
Step 1 – Prepare Your Data
The following video will walk you through the process of preparing a Microsoft Excel file containing the data you wish to include in your messages.
Step 2 – Send You Mail Merge Batch
The following video will walk you through the process of sending mail merge SMS using the data contained in the Microsoft Excel spreadhsheet containing created in step 1.
Web 2 SMS
- Send group SMS messages – Send personalised SMS messages to contacts and groups in your directSMS address book
- Send mail merge SMS – Send personalised SMS messages using data extracted from a Microsoft Excel or CSV file
- Send bulk SMS – Send message batches to a large group of recipients by uploading a Microsoft Excel or CSV file
- Mobile Marketing and SPAM – Use mobile marketing to grow your business and ensure you are SPAM compliant at the same time
Online Address Book
- Upload contacts – See how you can upload contacts into your directSMS address book from a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Online address book overview – Watch a quick overview of your directSMS address book
- Inbound SMS – Watch a quick overview of directSMS’ inbound SMS service which allows you to receive and process SMS messages from your customers, staff or stundents