- Is your team out in the field and always hard to get hold of?
- Do you often need to communicate last minute details or further instructions to field staff?
- Find it a nightmare to organise team meetings with a distributed workforce?
Then SMS is the perfect solution.
Why Use SMS for Field Staff Communications?
- Communicate with staff cost-effectively and quickly!
- SMS is far more reliable and ‘deliverable’ than phone messages – no engaged signals!
- Notify all staff in one go, using bulk SMS
- Track communication with all field staff in one simple, flexible location
SMS to Save Heart Attack Victims
The SMSLifesaver Program in Sweden has been in trial since 2010, aimed at increasing survival rate simply by sending an SMS to CPR Volunteers who are within 500 metres from ...
How Can You Use SMS In The Field?
- Reliably notify your team of their next sales appointment, service call or delivery
- Rapidly provide details of an item to be repaired in the field
- Have your staff provide status updates (via Inbound SMS)
- Co-ordinate team meetings quickly and easily using Web 2 SMS address book functionality
Relevant Case Studies
Here’s how some of our customers have used directSMS, and the results they have achieved:
- NABS – NABS organise sign language interpreters for medical appointments for the deaf and hard of hearing using interactive directSMS’ SMS services
- Bess Concrete – Bess Concrete use SMS to reliably and quickly notify field staff of work assignments
Why Choose directSMS?
- Easy-to-use SMS platform you can access via any web browser or email program.
- Access to Australia-based customer service and technical support, when you need it
- There are NO setup fees and NO ongoing fees.
- Trusted by hundreds of Australian medical professionals, beauty salons and other service providers since 2001.
Get Started Now
FREE Business SMS Trial
Who’s already using directSMS…