“directSMS dug us out of a precarious hole when no other provider was contactable. After frantically contacting numerous service providers both in Australia and off-shore, directSMS responded to our message for assistance swiftly, and made it very easy to get our communications up and running. Their customer service and support was outstanding. I’m an advocate!”
National Australia Bank
Do you want to build your customer database? Run an SMS competition? Or have your clients, staff or students send you SMS messages? Inbound SMS is the most flexible and reliable solution for you.
“As a leading ticketing solutions provider, we attach great importance to simplicity, quality and efficiency. These criteria are what we always look for in a service. We found directSMS meeting these requirements as it is easy to set up and use, reliable in deliverability, cost-effective for business purposes and offering great Australian support. Great and brilliant SMS provider!”
How Does It Work?Inbound SMS numbers are Virtual Mobile Numbers. They enable your SMS account to receive SMS as well as send them. It works just like a normal mobile number, however instead of replies going to a hand-set, they are routed to our platform. You lease one or more mobile numbers from directSMS. Choose from standard numbers or a range of ‘reserved numbers’, which are the easiest to remember.
When an SMS message is received on your Inbound SMS number, you can choose to:
- View the message online
- Receive the message as an email in real time
- Forwarded to a URL via a HTTP GET call. Great for building apps or automation around SMS interactions
- Retrieved by one of our APIs
- Processed by our system to do Keyword based campaigns, auto repsonse or opt-in/opt-out marketing
“NABS depends heavily on directSMS’ technology to communicate with our deaf consumers & other parties. directSMS have provide a reliable & flexible solution that has become integral to the operations of the NABS call centre team. Their customer service and support is second to none.”
Call Centre Coordinator, NABS
How Does Pricing Work?We offer very competitive rates and do not charge for the incoming SMS messages. You pay the same low fee whether you receive 100 or 100,000 messages a month.
|Package||Type of Number||Monthly Fee|
|Type of Number||
|Type of Number||
|Type of Number||
“directSMS are really easy to deal with, very quick to respond and were able to provide us with the flexible solution we required. I would definitely recommend them to anyone”
“directSMS’ customer service team have provided a high level of service and have been very responsive with all our support queries.”
Fuji Xerox Australia Pty Ltd.
directSMS: The Solution For all Your SMS Marketing NeedsFor all your marketing and internal communication needs, directSMS is the ideal solution. Start your free trial today, and see the benefits immediately:
- Increased conversion rates, with real time monitoring and testing allowing you to reset marketing campaigns for maximum take-up
- More engaged customers, taking advantage of the directSMS personalisation options that ‘speak’ directly to each individual customer
- More effective customer targeting, using keywords and segmentation to better target customers and increase conversion rates and ROIs
- Save time, by automating your marketing and appointment reminder systems, with a 99% open rate
- Ease-of-use, directSMS provides substantial business benefits, and these are compounded further by our dedication to customer care and guarantees of satisfaction
- Cost effectiveness, dollar-for-dollar, SMS marketing is the most effective and cost effective marketing tool for businesses today